We offer to our customers the option of having a high quality indoor soccer field where they can enjoy playing and training when the weather conditions are adverse or simply whenever they wish.
The characteristics of an indoor soccer field are as follows:
- Standard sizes are 40x20m
- The perimeter enclosure is at 1m high, formed by frames in tube 50x40x 1, 5mm flanges (series C), between frames is placed a pillar made of 80x80x2mm tube at 1 m high, with anchor plate of 150x200x10mm, and anchored into the ground by 4 120x12mm spits.
- Inside the frames, different materials are placed, which form the enclosure. These panels can be made with: 10mm tempered glass, HPL phenolic fiber board of 12mm, or board of birch plywood for interior of 15mm.
- Includes a set of indoors soccer goals of measures 5 x 2.36m with set of nets included.
- 15mm high competition green fibrillated grass.
- Includes 2 access doors on one side.
- The enclosure is lacquered in the RAL preferred by the customer.
- Optional perimeter closure can be made with protection nets at the needed height.
- Indoors soccer measures can be customized to the space available in each case.